Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala dry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala dry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala dry fish curry recipe. To cook kerala dry fish curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala dry fish curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 medium of dry red chilly.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of soaked rice.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Use of 1\2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 100 grams of small dry fish.
Steps to make Kerala dry fish curry:
- Apply salt,turmeric powder and red chilly powder to the fish pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Iightly roast cumin and coriander seeds,mix with dry red chillies,soaked rice and grated coconut.
- Grind it to a smooth paste, soak tamarind in a half a cup of hot water. Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and chopped ginger,cook on a high flame till brown. Stir in fish pieces and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil. Stir in coconut and spice paste. mash tamarind dissolved in water to make a pulp.
- Strain and add to the gravy.simmer for 2 minutes and finish with coconut milk..
- Add fish pieces and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes or till the fish is done.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Kerala dry fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.