Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala special shrimp pulimulaku || kerala chemeen curry recipe. kerala chemeen curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY:
- Get 1/2 of Shredded Coconut.
- You need of Shrimp – 1/2 kg (washed shelled and deveined).
- Provide of Tamarind – small lemon size.
- You need of Cucumber cube sized chopped-1/2cup.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use Leaves of Curry.
- Provide of Coconut oil.
- Use of Water.
- Take of Paste.
- Provide 4-5 of Small Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder-.
- Provide of Chilly powder -1tbsp.
- Get of Green Chilly -3-4.
- Prepare of Peppercorn-1tsp.
Steps to make Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY:
- First prepare thick tamarind pulp with lemon size tamarind using little water..
- Wash and clean shrimp. Make a paste with coconut, onion, all spice powder and peppercorns along with 2 tbsp of water..
- Heat a manchatti or a pan, add grinded paste, green chilly, cucumber and tamarind pulp. Add salt according to your taste. Add 1 cup of water..
- When it starts boiling, add shrimp adjust salt and cook in medium flame for 15-20 mins or until the shrimp is cooked..
- Swirl the pan instead of stirring. When the graves thickens, drizzle some coconut oil on top, few curry leaves and swirl it again.Switch off flame.Keep it covered for half an hour atleast..
- Serve with Kappa/Tapioca Puzhukku or with steaming hot rice.Enjoy! My Tip: For enhancing the taste, you can add tomato or kudampuli instead of tamarind..
If you find this Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.