Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pepper rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper rasam recipe. You can have pepper rasam using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper rasam:
- Provide 4 tsp of Gooseberry size soaked tamarind.
- Take 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide Handful of curry leaves.
- Get Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Pepper rasam:
- Soak tamarind for 30 mins.
- Roast pepper and cumin seeds, grind it, slice garlic also..
- Take a pan and keep it on the stove. Once the pan heats add oil, once the oil heats add mustard and cumin seeds, once it starts crackle add red chiili, curry leaves, turmeric powder and then add tamarind juice, water into it..
- Once it boils add salt, add pepper and cumin powder, add garlic, add coriander leaves into it..
- Once it is done take it into a bowl and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Pepper rasam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.