Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style mutton curry recipe. You can cook kerala style mutton curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style mutton curry:
- You need 1 kg of mutton.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coconut paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi / turmeric.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 6 tbsp (approximately) of Coconut oil for cooking.
- Use of Garam masala (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, jeera cumin), black pepper).
- You need 1 TSP of Coriander powder,star phool (star anise).
- Provide of Garnish.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Use 4/5 of Green chilli.
- Prepare as needed of Ginger Julienne.
- Prepare as needed of Fried onions.
Steps to make Kerala style mutton curry:
- Wash and keep mutton aside,(if you are not in hurry marinate mutton for 1/2 hour or more with salt,black pepper & haldi, ginger garlic paste,lemon juice optional)..
- Heat oil in cooker or pan add coconut oil,then add jeera, star phool,dalcini,long.then add sliced onions,fry for some time.add mutton and haldi..
- Cook for a while add ginger garlic and coconut paste.mix well add chopped tomatoes cook again.now add garam masala powder.cover the lid and cook for 1 hour or pressure cook for 2 whistle..
- Use fresh coconut or coconut milk. Keep checking the mutton if cooking in pan,do not add extra water,thick gravy will taste best with Malabar paratha,and jeera rice..
If you find this Kerala style mutton curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.