Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco soup recipe. You can have taco soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Soup:
- Provide 1 can of creamed corn.
- Get 1 can of whole kernel.
- Take 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Get 1 can of great northern beans.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Get 1 medium of yellow onion.
- Take 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- Provide 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- In a large stockpot, begin to brown ground beef..
- While ground beef is browning, dice onion & rinse & drain cans of beans..
- When ground beef is 3/4 done, drain, return to heat & add onion, garlic & red pepper. You can adjust garlic & pepper to suit your tastes..
- Cook until beef is done & onions are transparent..
- Add all remaining ingredients. Simmer at least 30 minutes. I usually make mine in slow cooker & leave on low 4-6 hours..
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheddar, Monterrey Jack and/or pepper jack cheeses & sour cream if desired..
If you find this Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.