Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli dal curry kerala style recipe. You can cook chilli dal curry kerala style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style:
- Get 1 cup of Toor Dal.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- You need 10 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 5 of shallots chopped.
- Get 1 of small piece of ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as needed of Coconut oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 5 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style:
- Boil three cups water and add the Toor dal, turmeric powder, salt and one teaspoon coconut oil. Let the Dal be cooked properly..
- Take a pan and add four tablespoons coconut oil. Add green chillies, shallots, curry leaves, ginger. Stir well and deep fry..
- Now add the cooked dal to the pan. You need not add water. Thick gravy is the preferred form. Stir the contents well..
- This chilli Dal curry can be served with Rice and Indian breads..
If you find this Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.