Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala chicken curry recipe. You can cook kerala chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala chicken curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken curry cut.
- Prepare 1-2 inch pieces of Ginger.
- Take 8-10 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fennel seed.
- Get 5-6 of green chillies.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Use 1-2 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 5-6 tablespoon of Coconut oil.
- Take a handful of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of big onion chopped.
- You need 10-12 of shallots.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Kerala chicken curry:
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, turmeric powder and vinegar for 1/2 hrs..
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, green chilli, peppercorns and fennel seed..
- Heat coconut oil and add curry leaves into it. Fry a little..
- Add the masala paste. Fry till the raw smell gone..
- Add chopped onion along with some shallots. Fry till they are translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder..
- Mix the dry masalas well. Then add chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook..
- Once the tomatoes are mushy, add the marinated chicken pieces and mixed well..
- Add some green chilli and more curry leaves. Cover and cook..
- Add salt to taste. Add some hot water, some tomato pieces and cook till required consistency of the gravy..
- Tasty Kerala chicken curry is ready. Serve with some Malabar paratha..
If you find this Kerala chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.