Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style whole green gram curry recipe. You can have kerala style whole green gram curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Provide 1 cup of Whole green gram -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raw banana – (cut into cubes).
- Get 1/2 cup of Yam – (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 3nos of Dry Red chilli -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated coconut -.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Haldi -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry leaves -.
- Provide to taste of Salt -.
Instructions to make Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Dry roast the green gram then wash it. Put them in pressure cooker along with chopped raw banana, yam, haldi, salt, red chilli mix well and cook for 5-6 whistles.
- Now take out the red chilli and mash with coconut then add them to green gram curry mix well and add coconut oil curry leaves boil it and switch off the flame.
- Green gram curry is ready to serve. Serve it with chapati, paratha.
If you find this Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.