Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style fish curry recipe. You can cook kerala style fish curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style fish curry:
- Use 2 of Mackerel Big sized.
- Use 7-8 of Shallots finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 6-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 3 of Green chilies slit.
- Get 1 of Tomatoes chopped small.
- Provide 3-4 of Malabar tamarind.
- Use of Chilli powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Mustard seeds.
- Get of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 2 sprig.
Instructions to make Kerala style fish curry:
- Wash and clean the mackerel and cut into 3 pieces including the head…..
- Marinate in 1tbsp chilli powder, turmeric and salt….let it rest for 1/2 hr.
- Soak the Malabar tamarind in 1/4up water.
- Heat an eartherware vessel add a tbsp of oil….once hot tip in mustard seeds and let it splutter..immediately add shallots,ginger,garlic,greenchillies and a sprig of curry leaves and saute till you get a nice aroma.
- Tip in a tbsp of chilli powder+1.5 tbsp coriander powder and saute for few secs……
- Pour 1.5cup of water once it comes to a boil add in Malabar tamarind along with it's water and few curry leaves and let the gravy cum to a rolling boil…. Now add the fish pieces and add salt……
- Put the flame to low and cook for 10mins closed, stirring in between till the gravy reduces a bit and becomes thick….finally juz before taking off from the flame pour a tsp of oil into the curry in a cicular manner through the sides of the pot and tip in rest of the remaining curry leaves.
- Keep it undisturbed for atleast an hour or more before serving…..This curry tastes best the next day……
If you find this Kerala style fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.