Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken curry recipe. To cook kerala style chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Style Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 4 of Onion medium sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Get 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coraiander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take as needed of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Kerala Style Chicken Curry:
- Marinate chicken with turmeric,salt and lime juice.
- Dry roast chilli powder and coriander powder till it's raw smell goes and become slight brown in color. mix it to the marinate and rest it for 15 mins.
- In a pan add coconut oil, saute onions, ginger, garlic & green chillies.
- Once it is brown add tomatoes and saute well till the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add in the marinated chicken to this and mix well.transfer this mixture to a pressure cooker,add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistles..
- Make sure the chicken is well cooked. To this add coconut milk,garam masala powder and pepper powder. Cook for another 5 mins and garnish with coriander leaves…
If you find this Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.