Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Jackfruit Kerala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jackfruit Kerala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit Kerala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit kerala curry recipe. To cook jackfruit kerala curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jackfruit Kerala Curry:
- Use 500 gr of raw Jackfruit.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 6-7 of cloves.
- Take 4 of dried red chillies.
- You need 2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped coconut.
- Use 2 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- Take 5-6 tsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Use 3 of chopped onions.
- Use 1 cup of fresh tomato puree.
Instructions to make Jackfruit Kerala Curry:
- Peel and cut the jackfruit into small cubes..
- Heat plenty of water in a deep pan, add jackfruit cubes, salt and turmeric powder and cook for 10 minutes..
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and cloves in a small pan till fragrant..
- Break red chillies, and put it in a mixer jar. Add ginger, garlic cloves, roasted spices, chopped coconut, and a little water and grind into a smooth paste..
- Heat coconut oil in another pan. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves to the hot oil and let the seeds splutter..
- Add chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Add tomato puree and saute till oil separates. Add ground paste and mix well. Add Tamarind pulp, salt and turmeric as per taste. Cook for 5 – 10 minutes on low heat..
- Add boiled jackfruit and mix well. Cook for few minutes. Turn off the stove..
- Ready to serve jackfruit Kerala Curry with hot rice..
If you find this Jackfruit Kerala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.