Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowboy Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy casserole recipe. You can cook cowboy casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cowboy Casserole:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 medium of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 20 of corn tortillas.
- Use 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Provide 1/2 of soup can of milk.
Steps to make Cowboy Casserole:
- Chop onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown ground beef with veggies..
- Add in taco seasoning and water, follow directions on package for simmering..
- Meanwhile, cut corn tortillas into 1inch strips..
- Add drained & rinsed beans, and drained rotel. Stir to combine then..
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and milk in seperate bowl. When combined, pour in to meat mixture and stir all together well..
- Put down one layer of tortilla strips on to a 13×9 baking dish, sprayed with pam..
- Over tortillas, spread half of meat mixture, then half of shredded cheese..
- Top with another layer of tortillas, then meat mixture, then cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and tortillas are soft..
- Top with your favorite salsa, black olives, and a dollop of sour cream..
If you find this Cowboy Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.