Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. To make teriyaki chicken noodle soup you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get of Broth.
- You need 3 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 0.5 tsp of freshly grinded black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need of x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Get 2 tsp of sunflower oil.
- You need of Teriyaki Chicken.
- You need 500 g of chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of spring onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Noodles & toppings.
- Take 2 of carrots julienned.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 220 g of instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference).
- Provide of Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper.
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry..
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot..
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don't burn yourself).
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain..
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots..
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.