Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe. To make slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Use 1 bag of dried hurst 15 bean soup mix with seasoning packet.
- You need of Optional 👇.
- Provide 1 tsp. of baking soda plus enough water to soak beans overnight.
- Get 2 cups of diced ham or 2 to 3 ham hocks.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- Get 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery peeled and diced.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- You need 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Use 1 (14.5 oz) of can Italian flavored diced tomatoes or use petite >.
- You need of tomatoes with 1 tsp. Italian seasonings mixed in.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 3 cups of chopped kale.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juiced.
- Get 2 tsp. of hot sauce.
- Take of (Optional)1 1/2 cups ditalina pasta.
- Take of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Place the beans in a colander and sort out any debris, rinse beans and either add to slow cooker or to a pot and cover with water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and let it sit overnight it's optional but i prefer it..
- If you soaked the beans give them a quick rinse and add to slow cooker.
- Add in ham, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, butter, basil, thyme, pepper, bay leaf, broth and water.
- Cover slow cooker and don't open lid while cooking. Set on high for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours remove bay leaf and shred ham hocks if used and discard bone and add in tomatoes, hot sauce, kale, salt, lemon juice and pasta if adding. Stir up and cover and cook for 20 more minutes and then stir in flavor packet that was in with the beans. Serve and top with some Parmesan cheese if desired. It's also great with buttered cornbread on the side. Enjoy !.
If you find this Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.