Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys roasted yellow tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys roasted yellow tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 800 g of yellow tomatoes – around 4 large – sliced and deseeded.
- Use 1 of leek, white part only, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced.
- Use 1 of white potato, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get 720 ml of chicken stock or good vegetable stock (3 cups).
- You need 120 ml of full fat coconut milk (1/2 cup).
Steps to make Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 8 / 230C / 450F and line a roasting tin with foil.
- Put the tomatoes on the tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes until sizzling and turning golden.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil in a soup pan and gently fry the leek, carrot, potato and garlic for 10 minutes until softening.
- Transfer the roasted tomatoes with their juices to the soup pan, adding the stock and basil.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are all cooked through.
- Remove the bay leaf, puree the rest smooth and stir in the coconut milk.
- Season to taste with the salt & pepper then serve immediately.
- Delicious served with crusty bread.
If you find this Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.