Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Boondi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boondi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boondi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boondi curry recipe. You can have boondi curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boondi curry:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boondi.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 of onions.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Get as required of Water.
- You need as required of Salt.
- Use 4 TSP of oil.
- Get 1/2 TSP of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 TSP of chana daal / bengal gram.
- Get 1/2 TSP of urad daal/ black gram lentil.
- Use 1/2 TSP of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 TSP of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 strand of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 TSP of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Boondi curry:
- First cut all the veggies and soak the boondi In a water..
- Then take a pan add oil and add cumin mustard allow it to splutter.
- Once done add haldi and ginger garlic paste and mix and add onions and saute it for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add curry leaf and tomatoes and cook till tomatoes becomes soft and then add water and salt and once it starts boiling add BOONDI and mix all and sprinkle coriander leaves on top and ready to eat..
If you find this Boondi curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.