Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe. You can have sig's spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry:
- You need 300 g of sweet potato.
- Take of I small can puy or brown lentils.
- You need 2 handful of baby spinach.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide of I tub double cream.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of small bunch coriander (cilantro).
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide Handful of or so of chopped nuts of choice, I used pecan nuts.
- Provide of Homemade or bought curry spice mixture. I use a good pinch each.
- Prepare of Paprika, turmeric, ginger, pepper, garam masala, curry powder.
- Get of Salt flakes.
- Take of i.
Instructions to make Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry:
- Get all your ingredients together.
- Chop the onion and saute in butter. Add spice mixture (to your liking), add some chopped coriander (cilantro).
- Add lentils, peeled and cubed sweet potato and cream.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are almost done.
- Add spinach gently lift under let it just wilt,serve with rice of your choice. Scatter the crushed nuts just before you serve..
- This is a mild curry that would suit those that don't like there food to hot in flavour but you can adjust the flavour..
If you find this Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.