Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe. You can have khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo using 34 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo:
- Use of (Khuba roth).
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 Spoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1 spoon of coriander seeds.
- You need of For chickpea lentil.
- Use 1 cup of chickpea lentil.
- Get 2 spoon of oil.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 spoon of ginger paste.
- Provide 5-7 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 spoon of red chill powder.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of Garam Masala.
- Take 1/2 spoon of salt.
- Provide 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1 spoon of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Take of Dry fruit kheer.
- Provide 1 liter of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fox nut.
- Use 10-12 of cashew.
- You need 10-12 of almond.
- Get 8-10 of saffron flakes.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 of Cardamom.
- Use of Millet ladoo.
- Provide 1 cup of millet.
- Take 1 cup of jagerry.
- Provide 1 of cardamom.
- Get 8-10 of almond.
- Use 8-10 of cashew.
- Use 10-12 of kishmish.
- Take 1/2 cup of ghee.
Steps to make Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo:
- For khuba roth first First of all, we mix wheat flour, salt, coriander seeds well in a bowl. Now put ghee in it and apply it well with hands..
- Now knead the dough semi harde with water and keep it covered for 10-15 minutes..
- Now we will make 2 equal parts of this dough. Now take one ball and make thick roth with the help of a rolling pin.Now cut small tweezers with the help of fingers on this roth..
- Now apply ghee on the hot pan and clean it, and bake this rot well on low heat.serve with lots of ghee..
- For chickpea lentil First of all, wash and soak the lentil for 2 hours..
- Now heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds. Now add curry leaves, green chillies, ginger paste and fry for 2 minutes..
- Now add all the spices and 1/4 cup water and Cook till the oil is released..
- Now add soaked chickpea lentil and 1/2 cup water to it and cook until it gets 3-4 whistles..
- Now open the pressure cooker and add garam masala, lemon juice, green coriander finely chopped..
- For dry fruit kheer First, put the milk in a pan and keep it boiling. Now roast all dry fruits in a pan for 2 minute..
- Now grind coarsely in the mixer and add it to the boiling milk..
- When the milk is reduced half, then add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron to it. Turn off the heat. While serving, garnish with pistachio clipping from the top..
- To make bajra ladoo take a stiff dough of millet flour with water. Now make a thick roti and bake it on the pan till it becomes golden..
- When cool, in mixer grinds it and sieve it with a sieve. Now mix grated jagerry, finely chopped dry fruit, cardamom powder, and ghee and mix it well. Make ladoos with the help of palm..
- Our helthy and tasty plater is ready..
If you find this Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.