Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry recipe. To make ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry:
- Prepare 2 of Hilsa fishes fried with turmeric powder and salt.
- Take 1 of whole brinjal or aubergine cut into long thin slices.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Onion seeds or kalonji.
- Use Few of Green chillies.
- Provide as required of Mustard oil.
Instructions to make Ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry:
- In a kadhai add mustard oil and as it heats up add the onion seeds. Let them crackle. Add the brinjals and fry till they are half cooked. Add salt and turmeric powder..
- Add the green chillies. Add water and boil them till a nice yellow colour comes. Add the fried fishes and cook till the brinjals have cooked. Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Ilish begun jhol/hilsa fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.