Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south-indian parpu podi | mixed lentil powder recipe. mixed lentil powder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder:
- Get of Parpu podi.
- Provide 1/3 cup of toor dal/Split & dehusked yellow lentil.
- Use 1/3 cup of moong dal/Split & dehusked green lentil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of udad dal/Split & dehusked black lentil.
- Use 3-4 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 4-5 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of hing/ aesofeotida.
- Take of How to prepare Podi rice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Take 1 cup of steamed rice.
Instructions to make South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder:
- Keep all ingredients ready.
- Roast dals evenly till golden brown colour.
- Also roast red chillies and curry leaves until they become crunchy.
- Cool the dals, add hing and grind to fine powder..
- Sift the powder. Store in a dry and airtight glass container..
- Use 1-2 tablespoons for 1 cup rice, also add a teaspoon of oil and mix well. Enjoy with roasted papadams, curd or pickles.
If you find this South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.