Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven-baked fried chicken recipe. You can cook easy oven-baked fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken:
- Take 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Use 1 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 piece of ●Ginger (grated).
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Use 3 tbsp of ●Beaten egg.
- Use 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Get 6 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken:
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite sizes. Put into a plastic bag and add the ● ingredients. Rub well. Squeeze out the air from the bag and tie tightly. Leave the bag in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Transfer the bag contents into a bowl. Add the katakuriko and rub until the excess moisture is gone. Add sesame oil, and rub in..
- Line an oven tray with baking sheet. Arrange the prepared chicken with spaces in between, and bake at 220℃ for 25~30 minutes. Transfer the cooked chicken into a serving plate and serve..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes if using a toaster oven..
If you find this Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.