Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg paneer dhokla curry recipe. To make egg paneer dhokla curry you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of lentil paste (Bengal split gram).
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Bengali garam masala powder.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of small cardamon.
- You need 1/2 " of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour curd.
- Provide 1 pinch of sugar.
- Get as taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- Mix cheese, egg, lentil paste, Chopped green chilli, 1/4 tsp cumin powder 1/4 tsp ginger paste and salt together..
- Oil brushed into banana leaf & put the cheese mixture into it. Steamed for 20 minutes. Then keep aside for cooling & cut them into equal pieces..
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp Ghee & fried the dhokla pieces..
- Now add more ghee into pan & fried onions and whole garam masala together for a few minutes. Then add tomato puree, all spices powder, ginger paste, salt, sugar & curd frying it properly..
- When Oil came out from masala then added dhokla pieces & hot water. Cooked it for 5-6 minutes..
If you find this Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.