Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie sweet potato and bean curry recipe. You can have veggie sweet potato and bean curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry:
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 400 g of butter beans (in water).
- You need 400 g of chickpeas (in water).
- You need 400 g of mixed beans (in water).
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Use 80 g of cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 250 g of passata.
- Use of To serve: (optional).
- Use of Rice.
- Get of Naan bread.
- You need of Mango chutney.
Steps to make Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry:
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks..
- Smear the coconut oil on the bottom of the slow cooker (or melt in a pan if using the hob)..
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker (yes it really is this easy!).
- Stir to mix..
- Put on slow cooker setting low and leave for 4-6hrs. (If cooking on the hob cook for 1 hour, stirring regularly to prevent it sticking to the pan). Serve with rice, naan bread and mango chutney!.
If you find this Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.