Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry khichdi recipe. To cook curry khichdi you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Khichdi:
- Use of For curry:.
- Get 4 of tsp gram flour.
- Take 1/2 of cup curd.
- Use 4 of glasses water.
- Prepare 1 of pinch asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 of pinch cumin.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of pinch fenugreek seeds.
- Take of As per taste salt.
- Use 3 of tsp ghee.
- You need 1 of pinch mustard seeds.
- Prepare of As per taste salt.
- Take of Handful Coriander leaves.
- Use 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Provide of For khichdi:.
- You need 1 of cup rice.
- Take 1 of tsp split bengal gram.
- Get 1/4 of cup yellow lentil.
- Prepare 1 of tsp green lentil.
- Prepare 1 of pinch asafoetida.
- Provide 1 of pinch cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of pinch turmeric powder.
- Provide 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 6 of tsp ghee.
- Provide 5 of cup water.
- You need of As per taste salt.
Steps to make Curry Khichdi:
- For the curry, mix curd and gram flour. Whisk it so that no lumps may occur. Add 4 glasses of water. Allow the pan to heat on high flame. Add fenugreek seeds Stir fry it continuously till a boil comes. Now boil it till it remains half. Make a paste of chillies..
- For seasoning, add ghee, heat it up. Add asafoetida, mustard and cumin, curry leaves Add chilli paste to it. Now add curry and mix it. Add salt to it. allow it boil. Garnish with coriander..
- Soak all the lentils and rice for 10 minutes..
- In a pressure cooker add rice and lentils. Now add turmeric and 5cups of water. Pressure cook it to 1 whistle. Leave it till steam goes off. Now In a wok add ghee. Heat it up. Add asafoetida, cumin, curry leaves. Add the khichdi. Add salt to it. Mix it well. Serve hot by adding ghee..
If you find this Curry Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.