Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe. To cook stir fried couscous/corn beef soup you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- Prepare 1 of small pack couscous.
- You need 1 handful of fresh peas.
- Take 2 of small carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use of Hot sauce for garnish.
- Provide Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need of For the soup.
- Provide Half of kg spicy cooked beef.
- Use 1 of big can sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of big carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 1 of small green and red bell peppers, julienned.
- Take Teaspoon of each, ginger and garlic pastes.
- Prepare of Crushed scotch bonnets.
- Prepare 1 of big onion, sliced.
- Provide of Quarter cup vegetable oil.
- Prepare cubes of Some salt and seasoning.
- Take Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Use Half of teaspoon dry thyme.
- You need Half of teaspoon curry powder.
- Get 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Steps to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- For the couscous,pour the couscous in a large bowl,add the salt and butter and stir together.gently pour boiled water over it.once the water covers the top of the couscous, it's enough.use a wooden spoon to stir well until the butter dissolves completely.cover tight and keep aside for 30nins..
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan or pot,once hot add the chopped onion,peas and carrots.stir fry for 10mins to enable the veggies get soft.after 10mins gradually add in the couscous and stir well to combine. Stir for 5nins and it's done..
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot. Add sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes,scotch bonnet and thyme. Stir fry till onion is translucent.add water (hot or cold), depending on how much u want the soup. Add the beef and carrot, stir, cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, seasoning cubes, sweet corn,bell peppers, curry and turmeric. Stir and cover to cook for 5mins. Mix the cornflour with some water to make a smooth paste. Use the cornstarch to thicken the soup..
- Stir and cook for 3_5mins,on low heat. Serve with the couscous..
If you find this Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.