Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed lentil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed lentil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed lentil recipe. To cook mixed lentil you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed lentil:
- Take 1 tablespoon of jeera (cumin seeds).
- Use 1 tablespoon of haldi (turmeric powder).
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Get Pinch of hing (Asafoetida).
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- Use of Curry leaves.
- Use of Cloves.
- Provide 1 big spoon of ghee.
- You need 4-5 of Black pepper.
- Use 50 gms of Ginger.
- Provide 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 bowl of Soaked lentil (mixed).
Steps to make Mixed lentil:
- Take jeera seeds, cloves, and black peppercorns. Cut garlic, ginger, and green chillis with onion and tomato..
- Heat the pan with one big spoon of ghee, add jeera cloves black peppercorn. Let it splutter..
- Now add onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chillies. Mix well. Saute it for few minutes. Add salt and turmeric powder..
- Add your soaked lentil. You can soak it for 2-3 hours..
- Whistle it 6-7 times. Add water according to the amount of lentil. Thumbrule is with every bowl of lentil add two cups of water. And your lentil is ready to eat hot on cold winter days..
If you find this Mixed lentil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.