Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix lentils soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix lentils soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix lentils soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix lentils soup recipe. You can cook mix lentils soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix lentils soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of tuardal.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow lentils (mung).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red lentils (masoor).
- You need 1/4 tsp of split black gram.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 4 tsp of desired ghee.
Steps to make Mix lentils soup:
- Wash and soak pulses for 15min. Then pressure cook with salt,asafoetida &turmeric with 2cup of water..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle on high flame then slow down for 10m, when it released pressure own the check and mash with ladle..
- Add 2more cup of warm water and boil for 1-2 min. Serve hot. Put 1tsp ghee in each servings..
If you find this Mix lentils soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.