Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mamalocks mexican chicken soup / chili recipe. You can cook mamalocks mexican chicken soup / chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili:
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped red onion.
- Provide 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Take 3 cup of Cooked Chicken (I sautée mine in olive oil, garlic, and caldo de pollo but plain shredded chicken is also fine).
- Get 2 cup of Salsa verde.
- Get 1 can of Great northern beans.
- Use 1 can of Kidney or black beans.
- Provide 1 can of Diced tomatoes (I use Ro-tel hot diced tomatoes with habañeros).
- Use 2 of Avocados.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated cheese for garnish.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sour cream for garnish.
Instructions to make MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili:
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and onion to pot and bring to a boil. Summer for a few minutes until onions are soft..
- Add both beans, tomatoes, salsa verde, cumin, and black pepper. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes or until chicken is hot..
- Once soup is in individual bowls, add about 1/3 of a sliced avocado to each bowl. Top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.