Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yellow lentil or dhal recipe. You can cook fried yellow lentil or dhal using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Take of 450 g yellow lentil.
- Prepare 1/2 of large brown onion.
- Provide 1/2 of large red onion.
- Use 3 of (or more) small chillies.
- Take 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of full of chicken seasoning powder.
- Get of (Knorr / maggie Brand).
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Prepare all ingredients. Lentil/dhal is soaked for few hours before using. Drain the water..
- Using food processor, grind/blitz lentils/dhal until almost smooth but it’s ok if some are still course. No water needed if using food processor. If using a blender, use small amount of water (few tbsp) and blend dhal in small batches. Add few tablespoon of rice flour if blended lentil is way too wet (that happens if water is added too much when blending). Finely mince the rest of the ingredients. Next, mix everything well (ground dhal, minced ingredients & seasoning)..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Scoop desired amount and flatten it on your palm. Make them as thin as possible. It will break easily so gently slide them to hot oil. Leave them undisturbed in hot oil until lightly browned before turning once as they tend to break easily. Avoid crowding the pan. Deep fry to desired crunch. Remove from the pan once done and place on paper towel. Taste then adjust seasoning after the first fried batch. Serve as it is or with any desired dips and sauces..
If you find this Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.