Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲daal mash gosht curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe. You can cook 🍲daal mash gosht curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal):
- Prepare 1/2 kg of lamb or Mutton.
- Provide 1 cup of washed white Lentil (urd or mash daal).
- Use 2 of Onion thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chili powder or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3 of tomato (puree).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of All spice powder (garam masala).
- Take 4 of Green chilies or as required.
- Get Half of bunch chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger (julien cut).
- Take 1 cup of Oil.
Instructions to make 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal):
- Soaked the lentil 2-3hrs. Wash and boil 1 cup white lentil (reserve 2 cups of water use later)..
- Take lamb, 2 cups water, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp red kashmiri chilli powder, salt to taste, 2 chopped onion, tomato puree and 1 cup oil in the pan or pressure cooker and cook it..
- Boil the white lentil separately. When the meat tenders, add in the lentil. Add in 2 cups of lentil water (we are reserve earlier) 1 tsp all spice powder..
- In the end, add in fresh coriander leaves, 4 green chilies and chopped ginger. cook it for 5 minutes and serve. Serve Daal Gosht with chaapati or plain rice..
If you find this 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.