Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) recipe. You can have the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- You need 1 of To pressure cook.
- Get 3/4 cup of masoor dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fennel seed powdered.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seed powdered.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 2 of To Garnish.
- Provide 1 number of green chilli pepper slitted.
- Take 2 numbers of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 2 tsps of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 number of onions diced.
- You need 2 tsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper ground.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- Take 2 numbers of clove.
- Get 2 numbers of cardamom.
- Provide 1 number of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Wash the dal. Add the ingredients 1 to pressure cooker. Keep it in medium flame..
- After the first whistle, keep for another 8 minutes in low flame. Switch it off and wait until the full pressure is released..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the garnish..
- First, put the pan on the stove. Pour oil. When hot, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli..
- Saute it until onion turn transparent and soft. Add the Masala mix and stir till the aroma of the masala comes out..
- To it add the tomatoes, stir until it is soft and the juices evapourate..
- Add a pinch of salt. Note that you have already added salt in pressure cooked ingredients. So add salt accordingly..
- To the pressure cooked dal, add the garnish and bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to be served. It goes well with Chapathi/roti/basmati rice..
If you find this The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.