Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best RayRay's Minestone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RayRay's Minestone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rayray's minestone soup recipe. To cook rayray's minestone soup you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make RayRay's Minestone Soup:
- Prepare 2 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 4 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Use 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 tsp of McCormick wortshire seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Use 3 of zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of Ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of diced pancheta.
- Use 1/2 of a small package of ground beef.
- Use 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans.
- Provide 2 can of white beans.
Instructions to make RayRay's Minestone Soup:
- Start by cooking the ground beef in a seperate pot and drain oil when done.set aside.
- Add olive oil & pancheta,diced onion and garlic to stock pot. Cook on med heat till your pancheta gets a golden brown color..
- Now add your tomato paste, chicken stock and water.Add your diced veggies and all your seasonings bring to a boil..
- Check your veggies after 8 minutes or so.Now your ready to taste for seasoning add what ever else think you'll need..
- once the seasoning are to your satisfaction add your pasta still cooking on a med-high heat cook for 8 minutes stirring constantly, after your 8 minutes add ground beef..
- last step rinse and drain beans add to soup..
- cook another 3 minutes & your ready to serve.ENJOY!!.
- I top with fresh grated parm cheese..
If you find this RayRay's Minestone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.