Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked fajita recipe. To cook oven baked fajita you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Fajita:
- Take 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Fajita:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..
If you find this Oven Baked Fajita recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.