Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe. To make green lentil curry for babies & adults you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green lentil curry for babies & adults:
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Prepare Splash of oil.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 cup of green lentils.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Prepare Tablespoon of gram masala.
- Get Handful of spinach or seasonal greens.
- Get of portions Adults.
- Take of Stock.
- Provide of portion Babies.
- Take of Baby milk of choice.
Instructions to make Green lentil curry for babies & adults:
- Cut carrots and cook in oil on medium heat until soft.
- Add garlic, onion and pepper and cook until soft and onions transparent.
- Add the lentils, spice and water and cook over medium heat until the lentils are cooked through.
- Once lentils are cooked spoon out a mini portion for the babies.
- Add stock and greens to the adult portion.
- Add water to the baby portion and cook until mushy. Here I added peas to add some more protein..
- Once happy with the baby portion, let it cool and blend with baby milk of choice.
- For adults portion cook until stock is incorporated and the greens wilted.
- Note on storage. For baby food mixed with breast milk this can be kept in the fridge for 3 days from when the milk was pumped and 6 months in the freezer. For formula follow your providers instructions..
If you find this Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.