Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. To cook vegan coconut lentil soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 (3 inch) of piece ginger.
- Use 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of red curry powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 (13.5 ounce) of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of red lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 scoop of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- Take 1-2 tbsp of sea salt (optional to taste).
Steps to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.