Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and lentil curry recipe. To cook potato and lentil curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and lentil curry:
- Prepare 5 of waxy potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 2 of fresh or 1/2 tin or carton of tomatoes.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of thumb of ginger.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Provide 1 sprig of coriander.
- Use 2 of black cardamon.
- Provide 2 of green cardamon.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- You need A few of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Potato and lentil curry:
- Peel the potatoes and cook until cooked. They will have a little further cooking in the lentils so don’t overlook them.
- Cook the lentils in boiling water, skimming off the foam when it rises to the top. This is important otherwise the lentils are bitter..
- Drain the potatoes and chopped garlic and ginger and spices and fry lightly for 5 minutes. Add the tomato and lentils and cook on a low heat for a further 5 – 10 minutes..
- Squeeze with lemon and sprinkle with coriander to serve..
If you find this Potato and lentil curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.