Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 16:48 – thai green curry vegan style recipe. You can have 16:48 – thai green curry vegan style using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style:
- Use of For the paste.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of thumb sized turmeric root.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste (leave out if vegan).
- Get 2 of Thai green chillies (or more if you like it hot).
- Get 2 inch (5 cm) of piece of galangal or ginger.
- Prepare 2 sticks of lemongrass, outer tough leaves removed.
- Take 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion peeled and chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsps of coconut milk from a 14oz (400ml) can.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of oil – cold-pressed rapeseed with lemongrass, ginger and chilli.
- Use 2 of medium onions, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/2 of aubergine, cubed.
- Prepare of remainder of the can of coconut milk.
- Get 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 40 g of cashew nuts.
- Get 1/2 (1 bunch) of coriander.
- Get of juice of 1/2 lime.
- Take of To serve.
- Provide of Jasmine rice.
Steps to make 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style:
- Roughly chop all the ingredients for the paste and place in a pestle and mortar and bash away. Add 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk and continue to grind until you have a paste. If pounding isn't your thing, place in a food processor and blend..
- To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large pan and saute the onions for 3-4 minutes until soft..
- Add the sweet potato and aubergine chunks and cook for a further 5 minutes until they start to soften..
- Add the paste and continue to cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the lime leaves and the coconut milk and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Roughly chop the cashew nuts and coriander and add to the sauce with a squeeze of lime..
- Serve with jasmine rice..
If you find this 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.