Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) recipe. To cook polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 lb of ground chuck.
- Use 2 of fresh bratwurst links, removed from their casings.
- Use 1 of small head of cabbage, cored and cut in eighths shreds.
- Take 3 of carrots, sliced.
- Use 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of poblano pepper, fine dice.
- Take 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 ounce) of can of petite dice tomatoes, juice included.
- You need 8 ounces of sauerkraut with juice.
- Get 16 ounces of tomato juice.
- Take 32 ounces of Beef "Cooking Stock".
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
Steps to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Assemble all of your ingredients..
- Chop and prep all of your veg for mise en place..
- Melt the butter in a large soup or stock pan over high heat, add the bratwurst meat (decased) and ground chuck, break up with the spoon, and sautee till it gets a little brown. Around 3-5 minutes.
- Add onions, poblano, carrots, and potato. Sweat these ingredients with the meat another 3 minutes or so..
- Add cabbage and sauerkraut, sweat the cabbage and stir vigorously about 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, beef stock, water, salt and pepper, and herb and spices..
- Bring to a rolling boil, and lower to a gentle bubbling simmer. Cover and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally..
If you find this Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.