Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe. You can cook kumara and carrot lentil curry soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Get 1 of large kumara.
- Get 2 of large carrots.
- Take 1 cup of yellow lentils.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 2 TSP of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of turmeric.
- Provide to taste of Chilli powder.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Take of Fresh lime.
Steps to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Fry onion and garlic until soft. Then add spices and fry for further 30 seconds.
- Add Kumara and carrots and stir to combine with spice/onion mix.
- Add hot stock, 1 cup water and lentils. Bring to boil then simmer at low heat with lid until lentils are cooked (about 45 mins).
- Put into food processor and process until smooth.
- Place back into pot and add coconut milk. Heat gently until hot.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
If you find this Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.