Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry lentil soup recipe. You can cook curry lentil soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Lentil Soup:
- Use 2 cups of Lentils soaked overnight and rinsed well.
- You need 4 cups of boiling water to boil lentils.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of corriander.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mild Curry powder.
- Take 1 of l4 tsp chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of veg stock cube.
- Take 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mango Chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Use to taste of Salt n pepper.
Steps to make Curry Lentil Soup:
- Boil and simmer the lentils until soft and mushy in 4 cups boiling water. Add it to a blender to mush the lentils in the water if its very thick add another 1/2 Cup boiling water.
- Add the butter to frying pan melt then addthe onions fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic add all the other dried ingredients and the stock cube in the 1/4 cup boiling water. Then add all that into the lentil s simmer for 45 minutes and add serve add the yogurt in the middle when serving it..
If you find this Curry Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.