Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Leftover lentil Kebab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover lentil Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover lentil Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover lentil kebab recipe. To make leftover lentil kebab you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover lentil Kebab:
- Use 1 cup of leftover red lentil.
- Get 1 of bread slice.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- Get 1 cup of leftover curry(vegetable, chicken or meat curry).
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of noodles masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use of For batter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Leftover lentil Kebab:
- Take a mixing bowl add boiled potato, bread, leftover daal, curry, chopped onions, green chillies, coriander, salt & rest of the spices.
- Mix these ingredients well & make small kebabs out of this mixture.
- Make a medium consistency batter with the ingredients mentioned in batter section. Heat oil in a pan, then dip the kebabs in this batter & fry them well from both sides till they turn golden brown.
- And your Leftover lentil Kebabs are ready to serve!.
If you find this Leftover lentil Kebab recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.