Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe. To cook chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Provide of Curry paste.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Use 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 of de-seeded red chilli.
- You need 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Get of 1 tspn turmeric.
- Get 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Use of Big squeeze of tomato purée.
- Use of Drizzle of oil.
- You need of Curry.
- Provide 4 of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 200 g of ready cooked brown lentils (I love oddpods).
- Prepare 1/2 tin of (use coconut milk tin) of water.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander.
- Get Half of bag of washed spinach leaves.
Steps to make Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Saute onions for a couple of minutes in the oil until soft then add the chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook for another couple of minutes and add the spices from the paste section. Only cook them for another minute or so then blitz all of this together. Once blitzed add the tomato purée..
- Meanwhile, start cooking the chicken (cut into chunks) in the same pan and brown for a minute or so. Then re-add the paste over the chicken and cook for a few minutes till simmering. Then, off the heat, add the coconut milk and water, and season well with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer on the lowest heat for an hour or so until the chicken is nice and tender..
- Just when you’re ready to cook the rice, add the fresh coriander, spinach and cooked lentils to the curry and then pop the lid on till the rice is cooked. Serve with lots more fresh coriander and chopped red chilli. I also like to serve this curry with fluffy basmati rice, a salad and popadoms..
If you find this Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.