Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked teriyaki chicken recipe. To make oven baked teriyaki chicken you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take 600-800 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Juice from grated Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need of Spring Onions.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Sprinkle some salt over Chicken Thigh Fillets..
- Combine the juice from grated Ginger, Mirin, Sugar and Soy Sauce to make marinade. Add Chicken to the marinade and marinate for at least half an hour..
- Preheat oven 220 to 230 ºC. Place chicken on an oven baking tray. Sprinkle or spray some oil over. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown..
- Cut chicken into bite sizes and serve with sprinkled chopped Spring Onions and Japanese Mayonnaise..
If you find this Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.