Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade meatballs with bolognese sauce recipe. To make homemade meatballs with bolognese sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce:
- Get 400 gr of ground beef.
- Use 100 gr of corned beef.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cloves of garlic (thinly chopped).
- You need 1 of yellow onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of medium size of tomatoes (chopped).
- Use 2 ounces of parsley (thinly chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan/cheddar.
- Provide 5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce:
- Put the ground beef and corned beef into a large bowl. Add in the thinly chopped of parsley, crack 1 egg and some flour. Season generously with a pinch of salt and white pepper. Mix well.
- Time to shape the balls. Grab a spoonful of the beef, roll them into balls, dip them back in the remaining flour. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a large pan. Fry the meatballs until all sides are browned. Pour away any excess fat. Set aside the fried meatballs on a plate.
- Heat up some oil in a pan. Sauté the thinly chopped garlic, followed by the chopped red onion. Stir fry until it's fragrant.
- Add in tomatoes, and the tomato sauce, followed by a pinch of oregano, rosemary and thyme and the remaining parsley. Season generously with a pinch of salt, pour some water and cook over a medium heat for about 5 mins.
- When it's done, pour the bolognese sauce on top of your meatballs. Sprinkle the dish with grated cheese. And now your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
If you find this Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.