Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa & red lentil stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. To make quinoa & red lentil stuffed sweet potatoes you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes:
- Use of Spread.
- Take 4 of medium sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of scallions, minced (optional).
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 100 g (1/2 cup) of dry red lentils, rinsed.
- Use 90 g (1/2 cup) of quinoa.
- Take 1/2 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- Provide 1 tsp of sambal chili paste* (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 of large head of broccoli, cut in bite-sized florets.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Use 60 ml (1/4 cup) of tahini.
- Take 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400 F). Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork in several locations and place on aluminum foil on a baking tray in the oven. Roast until tender, about 45 minutes, stopping once to flip. – *Note: Cooking the following ingredients takes about 20 minutes, so if you want the potatoes to be done at the same time, wait about 20 minutes after putting the sweet potatoes in the oven to start the next steps..
- Add scallions and onion to a large pot on high heat. Add 2 tbsp water as needed to de-glaze the pan and avoid burning, stirring occasionally until translucent and slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for another 2 minutes, stirring and adding water as needed..
- Add all of the ingredients from the lentils through to the curry powder to the pot plus 2 cups of water, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer with the lid partially covered. Simmer for 10 min..
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper, stir to combine, and place lid fully on the pot and allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl plus 2 tbsp water. Stir into the quinoa/lentil mixture or serve on the side to drizzle on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.