Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil curry recipe. You can cook lentil curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of split yellow lentils.
- Take 1 c of heavy coconut milk.
- Provide 1.5 c of light coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 TBS of oil.
Instructions to make Lentil curry:
- Boil the lentils till tender.
- In a sufuria, fry onions in oil till softened. Add garlic and cook through..
- Add spices and the previously boiled lentils, stir and add the light coconut milk. Allow to simmer until reduced.
- Add the heavy coconut milk and adjust salt. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from heat. Serve with accompaniment of your choice.
If you find this Lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.