Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan japanese curry recipe. You can have vegan japanese curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Take 100 g of eggplant.
- Get 150 g of potato.
- Take 1/2 of carrot (or 1 small carrot).
- Use 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 of large okura.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 170 g of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare of parsley (optional).
- Prepare of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Place the sliced tofu to the baking tray and bake them for 25 minutes..
- Chop the ginger and garlic. Slice onion..
- Heat the pot over low to medium heat. Spread the olive oil. Once the pan has heated, add ginger, garlic, and onion. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Peel the carrot. Chop the eggplant, potato, peeled carrot, and tomato into bite-size pieces as shown in this picture..
- Add the eggplant, potato, carrot, and tomato to the pot. Add the baked tofu, vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and salt. Cover and boil for 15 minutes..
- Wash okra and cut off the stem. Peel off the streaks near the heather. By peeling off this torso, you can eat the okra's head part deliciously..
- Boil the water. Once the water has boiled, add 1/2 tsp of salt. Add the okura and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. (If you use small okura, boil for only 2 minutes.).
- Drain the okura and set aside. Garnish the curry with cooked rice, parsley and boiled okura. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Japanese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.