Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil curry or masoor dal recipe. You can have lentil curry or masoor dal using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal:
- Get 1 cup of Kali masoor dal, washed, soaked in water overnight,.
- Provide Pinch of hing,.
- Get 1/4 tsp of haldi powder,.
- Use to taste, of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil,.
- Provide 4-5 tbsp of For curry — desi ghee,.
- You need Pinch of zeera,.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste,.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion paste,.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh tomato puree,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder,.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- Use 1 tsp of dhania powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder,.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of aloo cut into square pcs,.
Instructions to make Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal:
- Take a pressure cooker, add dal & all the given ingredients, add water accordingly so as to keep dal thick..
- Place the lid, give 4 whistles at high flame..
- Remove it from the flame, let it cool, take out in a bowl, keep aside,do not stir..
- Wash the same cooker to avoid burning. Add ghee, heat it..
- Add zeera, let it splutter..
- Add ginger garlic paste, add lil water also, saute it for a while..
- Now add onion paste, add very lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame, cover it with the lid, cook it till golden brown. Stir in between..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, add salt & fresh tomato puree, stir it nicely..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till oil separates..
- Open the lid, increase the flame, add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, again add lil water, stir it nicely..
- Moderate the flame, cover it again, cook it till oil has oozed out..
- Now take another pan, add lil oil, heat it, fry aloo till light brown..
- Add fried aloo into the masala, give a stir..
- Add garam masala powder, increase the flame, stir it nicely..
- Add cooked dal, give a gentle stir..
- Now add water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick..
- Place the lid now, give 3-4 whistles at high flame..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta & dollop of fresh cream..
- Have it with Missi roti or Nan…
If you find this Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.