Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kielbasa Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kielbasa Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kielbasa Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kielbasa soup recipe. To cook kielbasa soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kielbasa Soup:
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 3 stick of kielbasa sausage.
- Get 1 can of Black Beans.
- Use 1 can of Great Northern Beans.
- Prepare 3 stick of carrot.
- Provide 3 stick of Celery.
- Take 1 1/2 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt free mrs dash original blend.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground himalayan salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Instructions to make Kielbasa Soup:
- Cut sausage into thin slices.
- Cut carrot into thin to medium slices.
- Cut celery into thin slices.
- Add all of the ingredients into slow cooker (i used rice cooker) and cook for 1-2 hours or until carrots are tender but not soft.
If you find this Kielbasa Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.