Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. You can cook brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Prepare 2 (15 Oz) of cans pinto beans.
- You need 1 lb of ham steak, cubed.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need Half of tbs garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of each; white pepper, mustard seed,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika, Chile flakes,.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4-6 of allspice berries, depending on size.
- Provide 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- You need of Mesa flour.
- Get of For the muffins.
- You need 4 of English muffins, split.
- Use of Butter.
- Take 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary.
- Use of Tobasco sauce.
Steps to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water..
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often..
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown..
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes.
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1/8 of a cup..
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.